Holy moly! I feel like I’ve gotten hours of my life back… so I have to share my secret! We recently laid 500 square feet of ceramic tile in our kitchen, mudroom and laundry room.
The tile replaced berber carpet in the kitchen and commercial grade linoleum in the mudroom and laundry room. All of the sudden I have so much more floor space to mop. So in honor of my husbands obsessant researching abilities I set out on an online mission to make my floor cleaning days more manageable. I scoured YouTube and Amazon for reviews.
I ended up with the Bissell 1132A Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop.
What a dream this Symphony is!
- I don’t have to sweep which cuts my cleaning time in half
- No mop bucket
- No chemicals
- Easy to fill with water
- Easy to empty dust and debris
- Ready to steam in 30 seconds
- Adjustable handle in case my tall husband ever decides to clean the floors
- No retractable cord
- Requires distilled water for long term success
- More expensive than a standard mop and bucket (but if time is money – it’s oh, so worth it).
I am super happy with my purchase and I would recommend it to all of you mommas who are short on time with lots of messes! With 10 month old twins who are exploring new foods I’ve used this multiple times per day. I keep it on standby in my kitchen pantry for quick clean up under the high chairs.